Its all aboutThe details
Getting ready portraits for the bride and grrom are an inportant staple of how we tell your wedding story. I love the entie process of those getting ready moments. Ive gathered a gew tips to make your photos cleaner looking, easy to photograph and fun to be involved in!
Make sure your getting ready space is full of gorgeous natural light! Pick the room with the greatest amount of window light or space and that will be perfect. This makes a WORLD of difference in your images! We promise!
Bridal Details Ready to Fire
If possible, try to have all bridal details together before we arrive. This will make the detail shots more efficient. We love flat lays! The more heirlooms the better. Remember to ask your florist for loose blooms!
Keep it Clean
Please keep the area where you plan to get ready clear of trash, bags, snacks, etc.
Rent an AirBnB
The best way to have a clean slate is to create one! Rent and AirBnB , a suite in a luxrious spacious hotel or contact your local realtor for a day rental! This creates a nuteral, clean and creative space for getting ready images!
Make Your Detail Photos….Pop!
Things to Pack for your Bridal Details
- Paper invitation/save the date in their envelope
- Ring boxes
- Grandmothers heirlooms
- Vow books
- Postcards Vintage Stamps from your state/colleges/venue
- All three wedding bands/rings
- Jewelry you’re wearing on your big day
- Brides dress & Bridesmaids dresses
- Brides Shoes/Veil/Hair clips
- Perfume bottles
- Special Trays or Wood trays
- A trinket you’ve kept from first dates
- Tributes to past loved ones
- Any ideas you’d like to include please note!
We have been to a lot of weddings and we have seen it all! Since we are professional wedding guests, we have developed a great lists of vendors that we just adore! We are so happy to share these lists with any of our Have Heart Brides! Just send us a request and we will send them your way!